Joe Madureira just gave some of the best advice for artists
Do you really want to be an artist? Or a successful working professional? Believe it or not there is a difference.
everybody wants to learn specific stuff and forgets – or never know – what the Big Picture is. then comes along comic artist and videogame designer Joe Madureira [who started at Marvel at 16!] with a heartfelt Facebook post with probably the best advice you’ll find on becoming an artist. and one that’s useful in many fields, not only in Comics, Games – but in any professional activity.
1) Do what you love.
2) You MUST stay Excited and Motivated.
3) Check your Ego.
4) Relationships are important.
5) Here’s the BIG ONE. The greatest obstacle you will ever have to overcome IS YOURSELF.
Why am I telling you all this shit?
the answer is in the long original post, becaise these here are just quick bullet points which read very generically when isolated. every Comic pro – or amateur – will identify with everything exposed there. and it takes some balls to publically admit your mistakes like Joe Mad did and take something good out of that.
Posts Recentes | Recent Posts:
- .@flaviadurante no painel de Moda no #ÁfricaFashionDayNaFunarte
- Muito obrigado à família @sorocomics pela recepção, foi muito gostoso! Visitem a loja em Sorocaba
Leia também: / Read More: